THE RLC DIFFERENCE... We deliver outstanding equipment and service performance beyond our customer’s expectations, with the fastest on-site service available. Here is a summary of the technology and document solutions available from RLC:
- Cabling installation and Network Infrastructure Management
- Router/Switch/Firewall configuration and troubleshooting
- Network Security Auditing and Policy Development
- Cost Effective Copying Equipment and Network Printing Solutions
- Existing Printer, Copier, Fax, Shredder, Typewriter Service
- Voice System Design and Integration
- Electronic Document Imaging Systems (Standalone or Integrated with Current Applications)
- Video Conferencing System Design
- Power Management, Back-Up System, & Data Recovery Planning
We anticipate and fulfill evolving customer needs for office technology. We increase our customers’ profits by implementing time-saving, powerful document output and management solutions. We help customers streamline their workflow, enhance their document imaging and distribution systems, reduce costs, eliminate errors and avoid delays.
RLC has the training and experience to deliver absolutely the best in technology management services and is dedicated to pushing the limits of excellence, standing at the forefront to provide the finest office equipment, software, installation and support services attainable in the industry. Some of our training includes:
- Academically Credentialed - Telecommunications Management
- Completed Cisco Courses
- Advance Troubleshooting (CIT)
- Router and Switch Configuration (ICND)
- Disaster Preparedness Training at UCLA
- Information Technology Management Training at the Educause Management Institute
- Certified Document Imaging Architect (CDIA+)
- Certified as a Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Factory Trained on more than a dozen copiers and other office equipment
- Electronic Evidence Discovery
- Information Technology Security Officer
Office Technology Sales Representative: Sales positions exist to include Tahlequah, Tulsa, McAlester, Ft. Smith, Fayetteville, and Joplin territory "centers.", Technology Mananagement Division: Consultant Style Sales Approach for Kyocera-Copystar copiers/MFP's, Pansonic and IPitomy Business Telephone Systems, SentryFile Document Imaging Systems, and all of RLC's Managed Technology Services. Submit your resume and other supporting information to email@example.com. We'll provide the training, the product line, and a great work environment... you provide the ethical work habits, customer service, and energy... we will both be successful! Base pay plus bonus. Vehicle expenses. Retirement plan.
POS Restaurant Management/Retail Systems Sales Representative: Similar to the position referenced above, RLC is looking for the right candidate to represent our point of sale systems to area retailers. Our Digital Dining and SoftTouch restaurant management systems enable Quick Service and Table Service establishments across our entire territory to improve guest service, control costs, and empower staff. These positions (Tahlequah, Tulsa, McAlester, Oklahoma City, Joplin, Fayetteville, Fort Smith, Conway, Little Rock, and Jonesboro) demands a candidate with knowledge of the restaurant business in order demonstrate why the software and hardware RLC supports is the right choice from ease of use to affordability to security to customer service. If you're ready for high pay, great work hours, and a sense of providing productive solutions for area businesses, send RLC an email. Base pay plus bonus. Vehicle expenses. Retirement plan.
Points of Contact
Administrative and Sales.... email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service... email: email@example.com
phone: 918.708.1220 (office)
Mailing Address: P. O. Box 1888, Tahlequah, OK 74465
Primary Sales and Service Area: POS systems are deployed and supported throughout Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Western Tennessee, Mississippi, SW Missourri, South Kansas, and North Texas. Copiers and Phone systems are deployed throughout Oklahoma and Arkansas.
Numerous References Available! Churches, Real Estate, Insurance, Medical, Law Firms, Banks, Manufacturers, Retail, Government, Utilities, Restaurants, and more.
Billable Service Rates (effective September 1, 2015):
Labor/Travel/In-Office (M-F, 8am-5pm, excluding holidays): $120.00 per man-hour; (M-F, after hours $180.00 per man-hour); (Sat-Sun, 8am-5pm, $180.00 per man-hour); (Sat-Sun after hours and Holidays, $240.00 per man-hour). Phone, email, and remote support to customers without a service agreement is billable at $60.00 per 30 minute interval during normal business hours; $45.00 per 30 minute interval during non-business hours.